Volunteers are always needed! We welcome any volunteer who is willing to come out and donate their time to ensure that this event is successful.
ONLY SERIOUS VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED:
- We expect you to give 110% to ensure that this event is run off successfully.
- If you can only volunteer for a certain time, please let us know so that we can make proper arrangements to have someone fill your spot after your duty.
NOTE: Volunteers would be asked to attend our Volunteer Technical Meeting. At these meetings volunteers would be assigned their duties for race day and find out what is required of them, in order for the event to run smoothly.
TOBAGO VOLUNTEER MEETING
Friday 9th June, 2023
Location: Race Site, Turtle Beach
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Call for Directions: 784-4128
- Pre Race Set-up: Wednesday 7th June - Friday 9th June, 2023, 9am - 4pm, Turtle Beach Heritage Park.
- Race Day: Volunteers are required to be at the race venue from 5:30am to 5:00pm.
- High Visibility vest and Official Race T-shirt will be provided for all volunteers working for the full day.
- All volunteers are required to wear a BLACK pair of pants, shorts or tights and a comfortable pair of shoes.
- If you have volunteered for the swim course, you will be required to have your high visibility vest over your swimsuit.
All volunteers will receive
- Breakfast (if you are on race site from 5:30am)
- Snack, Lunch and refreshments
- Commemorative T-shirt